Monday, April 16, 2012

Bags

One of my favorite things to make is bags, and this is one of my favorites!  I've made several, and my daughter, Christina, has said it is the perfect diaper bag - roomy enough to hold lots of stuff.  So I now make them for gifts. 


I put lots of pockets inside to hold things, plus I use plastic canvas for the bottom to add some structure.  



I don't have anyone to give it to - yet.  But one thing I'm trying to do is have a variety of things made so when I do need a gift, I've got them done and I can "shop" my own gift shop!! 

This bag goes nicely with a quilt I made six years ago for a technology class.  The idea was to create a power point show that taught something.  I did mine on quilting.  I still have the top - I haven't quilted it yet.  It's been hanging over my upstairs railing, adding some color and style to my staircase.  I think I'm going to have to quilt it soon and add it to the bag for my gifts.


No comments:

Post a Comment